Helping students succeed academically and reach grade level performance expectations.
Title I Q&A
- What is Title I?
- What are some typical Title I services?
- What are other uses of Title I funds?
- Do all WBLAS schools have a Title I program?
- Who are Title I students?
- How does WBLAS integrate services?
- What is the Every Student Succeeds Act?
- Who can I contact for more information about Title I?
What is Title I?
What are some typical Title I services?
What are other uses of Title I funds?
Do all WBLAS schools have a Title I program?
Who are Title I students?
How does WBLAS integrate services?
What is the Every Student Succeeds Act?
Who can I contact for more information about Title I?
Parent Engagement in Title I
Parent involvement is a critical part of every child's education. This is even more true for students who may be struggling academically. District 624 actively promotes the participation of the parents of Title I children in a wide variety of opportunities. The District 624 Title I Parent Involvement Plan describes how we do this.
Title 1 Newsletters
Parent Connection (English)
Tips para Nuestros Padres (Español)
Homelessness is defined by the McKinney-Vento Act as a student lacking a fixed, adequate night-time residence.
Students in foster care have been placed by a county entity into a licensed foster care home, emergency shelter/foster care home and/or a familial foster care home.