Nutrition Services

Beginning July 1st, 2023, as part of the  Minnesota’s Free School Meals Program, all White Bear Lake Area Schools students will have one breakfast and one lunch available free of charge, each day at school.

Funds can be deposited into your students account via SchoolCafe for items that require payment such as second meals or a la carte. 

Directions to set up your new account can be found here:

The mission of the WBLAS Nutrition Services, an exceptional team vital to our district dedicated to the nutritional needs of our students, is to ensure nutritionally enticing meals in a safe and welcoming environment that acknowledges and values each student through a system distinguished by:

  • A student driven menu
  • Sustainable and locally sourced foods
  • Innovative equipment and technology
  • Knowledgeable staff; and
  • Students with life-long healthy eating habits





Click a tab below to begin:

Civil Rights Statement:


Nondiscrimination statement: In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:


(1) mail: 

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or


(2) fax:

 (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442


(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.