Offering nutritious meals and snacks at every school building.
Proper nutrition is fundamental for the success of academic programs. We follow nutrition standards to help fight hunger and obesity.
NOTICE: Free school meals (breakfast and lunch) through June 2021
The USDA has extended free school meals through the school year.
Reasons why you should take advantage of the free school meals being offered:
- It extends your food budget and saves you time prepping meals
- It’s comforting and familiar to your kids to have food from school
- It’s confidential and not only for low-income families
- You’re helping the local food service program stay financially afloat
- You’re helping the food program use up food inventory = less waste
You are not taking meals away from someone who needs it more.
Please complete this Meal Order Form to sign up for take-home or distance learning meals.
On-site meals do not require sign up.
Free or reduced applications
Even though free meals are available to all for this school year, it is still very important that families who may qualify for free or reduced-price meals complete the meal application as soon as possible.
The meal applications not only qualify your family for free meal benefits, but also provide additional benefits that may include discounts for: internet access, college application fees, sports/activities fees, and AP test registration fees.
Civil Rights Statement: