Informing families of guidance from the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), the Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) and the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC).
Diagnosis Reporting Form
- COVID Isolation/Quarantine Guide
- MDH Travel Guidelines
- CDC Safer Travel Tips
- Face Covering Guide
- COVID-19 Decision Tree for symptoms
- Is My Child Well Enough To Go To School?
- Talking to Children about COVID-19
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Go (Wash Your Hands) Bears poster
- Support Hub
As we all work to be healthy, it is important to remember to take the same precautions recommended for avoiding colds and flu:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Avoid close contact.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.