Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Providing the latest recommendations and information surrounding the rapidly evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- What links have been shared for registration of services?
- What is distance learning?
- Will breakfast and lunch be available?
- What childcare is available?
- Are district playgrounds open?
- Will activities be canceled this spring?
- Can I get into the school to get items in my child’s locker?
- Where can I find updated information about COVID-19?
- How can I talk to children about COVID-19?
- How can I honor Bears?
- Does picking up free meals from the district help school funding?
- COVID-19 FAQs
- Free Meal Access for Children flyer
- Is My Child Well Enough To Go To School?
- Talking to Children about COVID-19
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Go (Wash Your Hands) Bears poster
- Support Hub
As we all work to be healthy, it is important to remember to take the same precautions recommended for avoiding colds and flu:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Avoid close contact.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.