Assessment & Achievement
Maximizing student academic growth through instructional improvement, curriculum and program changes, and academic supports.
- to provide a means for teachers to adjust instruction to meet the needs of their students.
- to provide an analysis of student achievement and growth in line with Minnesota Academic Standards;
- to provide meaningful information to the parent, student and teacher so that educational plans can be developed based on the needs of the individual learner;
- to assist administrators and teachers in setting instructional priorities for groups or individuals within the school and/or district.
- to screen students for special programs such as Gifted and Talented, Special Education, English Learning;
- to assist in identifying students for a more in-depth assessment of needs and/or intervention support;
- to identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement in the scope and sequence of our curriculum, facilitating changes in curriculum and strategic planning.
Teaching and Learning
School: (651) 407-7573