Strategic Plan & Mission
Writing the District's story with the help of students, guardians, staff and community members through Strategic Planning.
During the 2017-18 academic year, more than 200 volunteers consisting of students, families, staff and community members, came together to create a new District Strategic Plan with the following strategies:
- We will ensure that each student is the primary agent in their learning.
- We will provide expanding access to a broad range of opportunities for all students.
- We will foster community engagement and partnerships.
- We will build organizational capacity.
- We will embrace all cultures with humility and respect.
- We will ensure learning environments enhance students' educational experience.
- We will engage families as partners in the education of their children.
- We will ensure the social and emotional growth of each student.
- We will imagine new concepts in learning and teaching at White Bear Lake Area High School.
The mission of the White Bear Lake Area School District, the community at the forefront of educational excellence, honoring our legacy and courageously building the future, is to ensure each student realizes their unique talents and abilities, and makes meaningful contributions with local and global impact through a vital system distinguished by:
- Students who design and create their own future
- A culture that respects diverse people and ideas
- Safe, nurturing and inspiring experiences
- Exceptional staff and families committed to student success
- Abundant and engaged community partners
Site-Level Strategic Plans
During the 2018-19 academic year, each building and program replicated the process to create site-level strategic plans linked below.