Partnering with community organizations in a variety ways to provide additional learning opportunities and services to students.
A community partner is a group or organization who provides services or programming to students within the district.
Partnerships must be a benefit to students. Typically, a benefit will fall into at least one of the following categories:
• Literacy and Numeracy Improvements
• Character Education and Development
• Creative Expression and/or Environmental education
• Career/College Readiness Skills
• Cooperative Learning Skills
• Critical Thinking Skills
• Community/Service Learning
If you are interested in exploring a potential partnership please contact the principal of the school with which you are interested in partnering or the Superintendent's Office (at 651-407-7563 or by email) if you are interested in pursuing a district-wide partnership.
- Business Partnerships
- Century College
- Community Partnerships
- Hangzhou Foreign Languages School
- International Exchange Partnerships
- Lakeshore Players
- MacPhail Center for Music
- Tamarack Nature Center
- University of Minnesota
- Vadnais Sports Center
- White Bear Center for the Arts
- White Bear Lake Area Educational Foundation