Community Forum on Seniors
Stay connected now and in the future by checking the ISD624 Community Services and Recreation web page where you will find the video, report, survey results, resources and action team updates.
If you would like:
- a CD copy of the video;
- hard copies of the report;
- Information about the survey;
- to post information on the Community Forum on Seniors webpage;
- to volunteer in the community; or to
- to get involved with CLASS, the White Bear Area Senior Program or other Community Forum on Seniors initiatives;
Please contact Tara Jebens-Singh at (651) 653-3126 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch a video from the Northeast Journal featuring the Community Forum on Seniors.