2017-2018 Course Registration
In January, students will begin the registration process of selecting course requests for next year. Students will receive their 2017/18 Course Registration Handbook
in school during their advisory. The full 2017-2018 Registration Guide
which includes a complete listing of all courses and their descriptions is also available. Parents who would like more information about next year's course options should plan to attend Parent Information Night (dates and times below). Students/families will enter their course requests into Family Access beginning on Monday, January 9, 2017. All course requests must be entered by February 3, 2017.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURES (Click here
for Family Access Online Registration Instructions)
- Access the District's website at www.isd624.org
- Go to "Quick Links" tab
- Select "Family Access"
- Enter Student or Family Access Login and Password
- Click on "Schedule" on the left hand side
- Click on "Request Courses for 2017-2018" in the upper right hand corner
- Make course selections by highlighting desired course and then clicking on "Add Course"
- Don't forget to choose 2 alternates
- The Online Registration Window closes on February 3, 2017
CLASS OF 2021
Counselors for the class of 2021 will provide registration seminars at Sunrise and Central Middle Schools in early January with current eighth grade students. The purpose of these seminars is to familiarize students with course choices and placement options. Students will be given a course registration handbook and a planning worksheet identifying courses, options, and sequencing to assist families with the online registration process.
CLASS OF 2018 THROUGH 2020
Registration seminars will occur during the school day in the month of January for the current ninth through eleventh graders to prepare them for registering for the following year. The purpose of these seminars will be to familiarize students with course selection, placement options, post-secondary preparation courses, and the online registration process. Students will receive a course registration handbook and a planning worksheet identifying courses, options and sequencing.
PARENT INFORMATION NIGHTS
Parents and guardians are invited to attend the Parent Registration Information Nights for the upcoming school year to learn more about the registration process and available courses.
North Campus - Tuesday, January 10, 2017
South Campus - Thursday, January 12, 2017
- 6pm - Class of 2020 (current 9th graders) - There will be a Registration information presentation in the North Campus Theater for families of current 9th graders. Afterwards, parents can to attend a Q & A with Class of 2020 counselors in the foyer OR an AVID presentation in Room 126. Click here view PowerPoint.
- 7pm - Class of 2021 (current 8th graders) - Parents of current 8th graders are invited to attend a registration information session in the North Campus Theater with Administration and the Class of 2021 Counselors. Parents also will have the opportunity to attend 5 ten-minute breakout sessions hosted by department leaders. Click here to view PowerPoint
- 6pm - Class of 2018 (current 11th graders) Click here to view PowerPoint.
- 7pm - Class of 2019 (current 10th graders) - There will be an information session for parents of current sophomores beginning in the South Campus Mariner Theater. This information will focus on course selection for junior and senior years. After the opening presentation by administrators and counselors, parents will have the opportunity to attend classroom presentations by department teacher leaders.Click here to view PowerPoint.