Kindergarten Registration 2018-2019
Parents with children who are eligible to attend Kindergarten for the 2018-19 school year will receive a welcome packet via mail in December. The packet will contain information about registering your child for the upcoming school year.
The White Bear Lake District Welcome Week is January 8-12th, 2018. During Welcome Week parents have the opportunity to tour any of the districts elementary schools. Below you will find the day and times for Otter Lake Elementary. There is no need to RSVP for tours.
January 8th at 10:00 a.m.
January 10th at 10:00a.m.
January 11th at 6:00p.m.
If the dates and times listed above do not work in your family's schedule, please contact Ursula Thomas
in the Otter Lake office at 651-653-2831 to set up an individual tour or ask any questions.
Registration night is Thursday, January 11th at 6p.m.
- Enjoy a short presentation on Otter Lake Elementary School given by our principal Mrs.Cynthia Mueller.
- Kindergarten Curriculum- The White Bear Lake Schools District's kindergarten curriculum is based on the belief that all children are valuable, unique, and capable of learning and achieving. Our kindergarten programs focus on the academic, social, and personal development of all students. Our principal and kindergarten staff will be available to further discuss your curriculum questions.
- Having a tour of the school is very worthwhile. You will get to see the great facility we have here at Otter Lake. We are proud to show off our building.
- Registration can be done online or we will have paper copies available on the night if you would prefer. We will have staff and chrome books available on registration night to assist you with registration.
- We look forward to seeing you on January 11th at 6p.m. or at one of our kindergarten registration events.
is now open.
Please bring proof of residency, copy of driver's license and copy of your child's birth certificate to registration night. If your child has turned 5 and has had their 5 year immunizations, please bring a copy of their immunization record from the doctors office. The school nurse Katie Juergens
will be available to answer any questions.
Immunizations must be completed by September 1st, 2018.
Next Important Date
Kindergarten Gathering April 24th at 5:30p.m.