Welcome to the 2019 Middle School Golf season! The White Bear Lake Middle School Golf program will focus on skills development and friendly competition to teach and prepare athletes for high school and beyond. New golfers and experienced golfers alike are encouraged to participate and benefit from this fulfilling after school activity. Matches will be organized around course availability.
Registration: February 15 - April 1
Season: First day of practice - April 9th
- First day of practice - April 9th
- Monday - Thursday from 3:15 - 4:45 pm at Gem Lake Hills Golf Course
- Transportation: All transportation will be provided by parents/guardians. Golfers are responsible for their own rides to and from all practices and matches. Families are encouraged to set-up a "rideshare" system, especially for practices.
- Registration Fee: $150
- Additional Fees: Students will have an opportunity to purchase (optional) team apparel. Golfers are required to have their own equipment. Suggested minimum include putter, wedge, mid iron and wood organized in a proper bag. Coaches will provide other practice gear and balls.
Shirt Order (OPTIONAL):
- Golf shirts can be ordered here.
- The online store will close on Wednesday, April 17th.
Coach: William Brothen, firstname.lastname@example.org