Welcome to Middle School Cheerleading!
We are a competitive based cheerleading team that focuses on building essential cheerleading skills, teamwork, core values, and athleticism.
Central and Sunrise Park Middle schools will combine to create one White Bear Cheer team.
Registration: Opens April 1 - August 31 (Payment plan available if you register early)
Season: Early June - February
- Monday, June 11: First day of practice; 10 am - Noon at South Campus Cafeteria
- June - July: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday; 10 am at Noon at South Campus
- August - January: Monday & Thursday; 6-8 pm at Central Middle School
- Participation Fee: $500 (payment plans available when registering)
- Uniform Fee: Price varies per cheerleader as some returning cheerleaders may already have purchased items in previous years. See pricing information in the 1819 Information Packet.
- Other Fees: Possible other fees may include camps and travel costs. These fees will be discussed at the Information Meeting on May 3.
Information Meeting: Thursday, May 3; 6 pm; Central Middle School Theater
*Fundraiser information and materials will be handed out. This fundraiser is for individual uniform costs.
Uniform Fitting/Ordering Night: Thursday, May 17; 6:30 pm at South Campus Room 611
*Fundraiser materials will be collected at this meeting and fund raised money will be taken off uniform total.
Coach: Heather Wahlstrand, 651-226-6209, email@example.com
Schedule: Coach will keep everyone updated.