Registration & Fees
White Bear Lake Area School District uses Eleyo, an online registration system. If you already have an Eleyo account, but are new to FLEX, click here for instructions on how to register a child for FLEX: How to Register in Eleyo
Registration Rates (Non-refundable and payable at the time of registration)
- Early Bird February 28 - March 23, 2018 $20.00/child, per session
- March 24 - July 31, 2018 $30.00/child, per session
- August 1 - September 7, 2018 $45.00/child
- After September 7, 2018 $30.00/child
Registration Deadlines for 2018-19 School Year
- Last day to register to start on the first day of school is August 17.
- Registrations accepted after August 18 will be placed on a wait list and notified of the earliest possible start date, on a space available basis.
Registration Deadlines for Summer 2018
- Last day to register to start on June 12 is May 25.
- Registrations accepted between May 26 - June 14 will be eligible to start after June 18.
Financial Assistance & Methods of Payment
We offer limited financial assistance to families qualifying for free or reduced lunch prices. Families need to complete the application and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Assistance completing the application is available.
Financial Assistance Information
Partial or total fee reimbursement may be available to qualifying families through Anoka, Ramsey or Washington Counties. Contact the Think Small screening intake line at (651) 641-6665. Financial assistance is also available through the FLEX program. For additional information on fee assistance, please call the Program Coordinator at (651) 407-7510.
Fees may be paid with check, cash, or credit card (VISA or Mastercard).