Contract Options & Information
- Parents commit to a regular schedule, with the same days every week and the same components of time on all of those days.
Drop-In Contract - Parents who only need occasional care are considered drop-in families. Parents must sign into Eleyo and register for necessary days at least 1 full business day in advance to make drop-in arrangements. Staff will determine whether space is available prior to confirming the request. Parents must provide written or email notification to child's classroom teacher of any changes in after school arrangements. Children must be registered with an Extended Day contract in order to be eligible for this option.
Pick Your Days Contract - For parents who do not need a Consistent Contract, but need care more often then a Drop-In Contract. Parents will indicate on the online Eleyo system which days and which components of time their child will attend. Chosen days must be submitted through Eleyo one week in advance of the date when the schedule is to start. Failure to submit schedule on time will result in having to pay a drop-in rate until the schedule is approved. Fees are charged based on dates and times Pick Your Days dates are submitted. Parents must contract for a minimum of five blocks of time per month to use this contract option.
Important Information for all Contracts
- Fees are charged based on enrollment, not attendance. No credit is given for absence.
- Credit is not applied to the account for sick or vacation days.
- Contract changes and withdrawals require two weeks notice.
- A $10 fee will be charged for each contract change.
- Contract changes and withdrawals from the program can be made on online through the 23rd day of the month. Changes/withdrawals after the 23rd of the month, must notify Bobbi Hummel in order for changes to go into effect within the two week time frame.
- Telephone calls or notification to site staff is not acceptable notification.
- Bills will be emailed to families by the last week of the month.
- Payments are due on the 15th of the month.
- A $20 late fee will be assessed on accounts not paid in full by the 20th of the month. Consistent late payments may result in termination of a contract. No child's tuition will be allowed to fall more than two weeks behind.
- Automatic payments can be made with credit or debit card.
- Checks must be mailed or delivered to the Community Services Office.
- Parents who choose either the Consistent or Pick Your Days contract options can contract for additional days at the drop-in rate. Registration for drop in days must be made through FeePay at least 1 full business day in advance.